frequently asked questions
We're here for you
We pride ourselves in making the process to obtain your medical marijuana license a fast, easy and smooth process. Here’s how:
- Schedule an appointment, click the “book now” button above or call us at 407-993-1420
- Complete our digital intake forms sent to your To your e bail address.
- Come in and visit with our state licensed physician for your scheduled appointment. (Appointment time approximately 15 minutes)
- Guaranteed same day approval (Florida residents) (5-7 day approval for seasonal residents)
- Start shipping at ANY dispensary of your choice throughout the state of Florida with your temporary ID card
- 5-7 business days your physical state ID will arrive in the mail
If the state of Florida set route milligram restrictions is too low for you, we offer route increase requests. This is a separate $60 fee. We will be able to raise all routes including inhalation to 35,000 mg along with all other routes. Smokeable flower will increase to 4 oz.
The most common conditions we treat are for Chronic Pain, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Anxiety, & Depression. Other qualifying conditions include: Insomnia, Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn’s Disease, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Hepatitis C, HIV-AIDS, Migraine Headaches, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Neuropathy, Radiation Therapy Side Effects, Seizures, ALS, Arthritis, Chemotherapy Side Effects and many more. Click here to to find out if you do not see your condition listed above.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express. Cash Payments are accpeted as well. We also accept HCFSA & FSA. We do not accept Insurance, Medicare and Medicaid do not cover medical marijuana at this time.
Per State of Florida requirements you must renew your state license once a year. This may be done online up to 45 days prior to expiration date listed on your medical marijuana license card. The State of Florida allows physicians to give a maximum of 210 days (7 months) of recommendations per certification. If you wish to continue to be an active patient you may schedule your renewal visit with our office up to 30 days prior to certification expiration.
g. Any other documentation that provides proof of residential address as determined by department rule.